Nov

Subordinating Conjunctions

Filed Under (General News) by on 14-11-2017 and tagged , , , , , , ,

_________ the kitchen flooded, we spent all day cleaning up.

1. after
  2. although
  3. before
  4. because

I don’t want to go to the cinema on Friday ­­­_____________ I hate the smell of popcorn.

1. although
  2. because
  3. whenever
  4. until

I phone Billy  ___________ I need some help in my garden.

1. when
  2. although
  3. after
  4. until

We carried on playing our game ___________ it was well past bedtime

1. as
  2. although
  3. before
  4. so

___________ spring arrives, we have to be prepared for more snow.

_______soon as the alarm goes off, I hit the snooze button.

Can you remember all the subordinating conjunctions?

What did you see?

8 Responses to “Subordinating Conjunctions”

1.   20samir Says:

After the kitchen flooded, we spent all day cleaning up.

2.   Carla Says:

after the kitchen flooed, we spent all day cleaning up.

3.   Carla Says:

I don’t want to go to the cinema on friday because I hate the smell of popcorn.

4.   20borys Says:

Because the kitchen flooded, we spent all day cleaning up.
    I don’t want to go to the cinema on Friday because I hate the smell of popcorn.
    I phone billy when I need some help in my garden.

I if, S so, A although, W when, A as,

5.   20isabelli Says:

After the kitchen flooded we spent all day cleaning up.

I do not want to go to the cinema on Friday because I hate the smell of popcorn.

I phone Billy when I need help in my garden.

Is
    so
    although

6.   Carla Says:

I phone billy when I need some help in my garden.

We carried on playing our game although it was well past bedtime.

Before spring arrives,we have to be prepared for more snow.

If
    so

And

f

7.   20nancy Says:

1.After the kichen flooded we spent all day cleaing up.
    2.I dont not what to go to the cinema on Firday because I hate the smell of the popcorn.

3. I phone billy untill I NEED HELP IN THE GAREDEN
    4. WE CARRIED ON PLAYING OUR GAME BEFORE IT WAS WELL past bedtime.

8.   20farah Says:

After the kitchen flooded we spent all day cleaning up.
    I don’t want to the go to the cinema on Friday because I hate the smell of popcorn.